1. 30 is not that much older then 20- I honestly feel no different.
2. Graduating college = confusion not adulthood.
3. Connections & good jobs are directly related-- I should have been schmoozing not studying so damn hard.
4. My 20's were no time for children. Medical marriage, you are the elephant in the room.
5. Stress gets you nowhere.
6. Most of the answers to big life questions come very slowly & in waves.
7. Things are just things- be thankful for health and family.
8. How to boil water- and years later how to cook edible food.
9. I can't live without a daily dose of exercise.
10. How to make sacrifices for loved ones. Like big ones that really sting.
11. Home is wherever Dr. Hottie is.
12. -30 degrees F is too cold for me.
13. You will never have success in sports without your head on straight.
14. You can't tell anyone what to do- everyone is entitled to their own unique journey.
15. The happy medium between being bored and too busy/overwhelmed is REALLY hard to find.
16. How to be present.
17. You can learn something of value from every person (ok...like 99% of people).
18. Running in nature is my church. God & His creations, community, and guidance.
19. More time out of my comfort zone = a more meaningful life.
20. I won't feel grown up when I turn 30!